Trading has become a popular profession in the last few years, especially with the Covid-19 pandemic forcing people to find alternative income sources. In addition, orders can be executed much more quickly, and you can trade from anywhere in the world. Because of this, professional traders are seeking innovative options when it comes to brokers.
CAPEX.com is an online broker offering many benefits that might appeal to new traders. Since this is a broker with experience in the field, we will review some of their features in this article.
As a CAPEX.com client, you can trade over 2100 CFD instruments from Forex, Indices, Commodities, Crypto, Shares, ETFs, and Blends.
You can trade CFDs on popular stocks online like Netflix, Apple, Microsoft, and many more; by taking advantage of the price difference without needing to own the actual shares, thus making short-term trade much more accessible.
CAPEX.com has over 55 forex pairs available with fixed spreads on selected pairs.
In addition, they offer tight spreads on pairs like GBPUSD and EURUSD. CAPEX.com is a dealing desk broker and therefore does not charge commission. They offer CFD trading on over 26 major Indices from the USA, Europe, and Asia.
CAPEX.com has two platforms accessible for trading, a web-based proprietary platform (the CAPEX WebTrader) and the Metatrader 5. Both trading platforms are intuitive trading systems for an instant, fast execution of trades. In addition, the CAPEX WebTrader price chart comes with built-in analytical tools and up to 90 technical indicators.
You can view up to 10 ten asset charts simultaneously, and the chart types can be adjusted to various time frames, depending on your trading style. CAPEX.com has intended the web-based platform to be available on any device, from any location. Both trading platforms are compatible with iOS and Android devices. All assets are available to trade on either of the platforms.
CAPEX.com has a Learn to Trade section, which covers a Trading Academy, Market overview, financial dictionary, and articles. In addition, CAPEX.com review has a well-structured Trading academy that contains short educational video courses.
The course contents cover topics such as Introduction to Forex, Forex Indicators, Candlestick guide, Chart patterns, trading CFDs on crypto, and much more.
The Forex dictionary is an extensive A-Z glossary on forex terms and definitions, helpful to new traders.
Besides the innovative trading platforms, CAPEX.com has integrated specific tools accessible to all customers. We have picked a few of the tools for you to review:
- Hot Stocks
- An inside view into the performance of each stock.
- Access to see buying and selling transaction histories and trading volumes.
- Improving your trading skills by understanding insiders’ transactions of their company stocks.
- News Sentiment
- Updates on news events that affect share prices.
- Media overview around specific stocks to speculate trends.
- Market sentiment related to current affairs.
- Daily Analyst Ratings
- Follow experts’ opinions on which stocks to trade.
- Manage risk with the help of expert’s data.
- Develop risk management strategies based on analyst’s data.
- Blogger Opinions
- Ability to monitor over 50 000 top-ranked financial bloggers’ performance.
- Insight into blogger’s sentiment of specific stock trends.
- Allows you to follow your favorite blogger’s stock picks.
- Over 2100 CFD assets available to trade.
- A multitude of tools to suit your trading needs.
- Educational trading academy
- Registration with multiple financial authorities.
- Metatrader 5 and CAPEX WebTrader platforms.
- S. and Canadian citizens are not allowed to trade with CAPEX.com.
- No Social trading option available.
CAPEX.com offers a full suite of services to novice as well as experienced traders. The fact that they are licensed under CySEC is certainly a plus here. The multiple tools available can help to improve your trading experience. Looking at all they have to offer; you can seriously consider joining this broker.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 75.96% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.