Being a trader involves more than just investing your money in a buy or sell order. Finding the right broker among thousands online can be a daunting task. You must carefully select your financial service provider by analyzing its operational structure, public reputation, and other features to stay on top of the markets.
In this review, we will examine the features of ArgoTrade, an online trading platform where you can access various financial products. Is it worth your time and money? Let’s see…
About the brand
At first glance, ArgoTrade seems to offer a broad range of tradable assets amid a protected and transparent environment. The broker maintains a feature-rich space by integrating many account types, educational resources, a powerful trading platform, and a multilingual customer service team to support traders from every expertise level.
Moreover, the brand incorporates advanced technology with multiple innovations to deliver the best-personalized trading solutions.
ArgoTrade currently offers over 2100 CFDs of assets from seven financial markets to trade on, establishing a versatile sphere for market participants. On the platform, users can trade leading stocks, including Apple, Facebook, and Amazon, from around the globe and with spreads as low as 0.005 Euro Cents. Moreover, the broker accommodates an extensive range of commodities, indices, bonds, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies in one place, so as to help traders take advantage of both falling and rising prices.
In addition, ArgoTrade also includes around 55 currency pairs (both major and minor), with up-to-date price quotes, trading alerts, and the latest news.
ArgoTrade integrates two popular trading platforms, i.e., WebTrader and MT4, to grant clients seamless access to the financial markets. WebTrader includes multiple analysis tools, trading objects, and a swift execution structure supporting all kinds of traders.
On the other hand, MT4 offers customized analysis tools, detailed visual charts, trading indicators, and a news feed, maintaining flexible space for trading enthusiasts.
ArgoTrade key features
Here are some of the most prominent features of ArgoTrade:
- Enhanced security – client funds are stored separately in top-tier global banks.
- An extended range of funding methods, including credit cards, e-wallets, wire transfers, and local modes.
- No commissions or fees on deposits and withdrawals.
- Multiple educational and trading resources, such as an economic calendar, WebTrader FAQs, and CFD expiration dates.
- Bonuses of up to 400 USD/EUR/GBP for referring friends to join ArgoTrade.
- An ArgoTrade Trend tool that analyzes how many traders are buying or selling the assets in real-time.
- Five account types with a deposit requirement of as low as $100.
- Robust security structure.
- A broad range of tradable assets,
- Globally-acclaimed trading platforms.
- Customer support is not accessible on weekends.
- Lower account levels have high trading spreads.
ArgoTrade is an online broker with a broad spectrum of trading CFDs and reliable trading platforms for empowering market participants. The broker has made sure to enable access to multiple payment methods, a transparent fee structure, various account options, and advanced security – all to perpetuate an intuitive trading experience. Overall, ArgoTrade consolidates the latest trading technology and an easy-to-use layout, making the financial markets accessible to a broad community.